- . @willthames "full stack" makes me laugh, let's see 'em write an OS or a browser. "Tiny niche developer" doesn't sound as good tho'... 1 week ago
- Better Bash in 15 mins robertmuth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/better… 1 week ago
- The End Of Life for Python 2.7 ... five years into the future, to 2020 <--- by then everyone will be using #OCaml hg.python.org/peps/rev/76d43… 1 week ago
- RT @cshallahamer: The best beard at #IOUG http://t.co/HCPAo72MXI 1 week ago
- So remind me which OS the servers compromised by Heartbleed ran? Security is a PRACTICE not a PRODUCT. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Sorry I’ve not updated much recently, new team and new project, working with Oracle RTD. Very cool stuff, interesting technology that’s directly visible to the business, unlike the hardcore DBA and systems work I’m more used to, that if you’re … Continue reading
Microsoft releases F# under an Open Source license. That’s pretty huge.